Email Processing System – Overview & Ranking
Product: Email Processing System (EPS)
Years In Business: Unknown
Promoter: Adriana Villegas
Price: $25 (Basic Level), $50 ( Elite Level ) $100 (Pro Level),
My overall ranking: 2.5 out of 10.
The topics that I’ll cover here include the following:
1. What is EPS
2. The Pricing Structure
3. EPS Income Potential
4. What You Actually Do
5. What You Need To Do For This Job
6. My Final Assessment & Recommendation
What Is EPS?
EPS, as its name suggests, is an online job as an email processor working from home. You get paid for each email you processed. These so-called ‘jobs’ are promoted by independent online entrepreneurs in various forms but the common thread in all of them is that you will just ‘process emails’ and earn income through recruitment. They earn income when people buy the same digital email processing system they themselves purchase.
EPS Pricing Structure
There are 3 job packages to choose from.
1. $25 job package
2. $50 job package
3. $100 job package
The email processing job is very simple as they claimed. For each email processed you get paid either $25, $50, or $100 depending on which “job package” you purchased.
Let’s say you bought the $25 job package, and you process 10 emails daily, your income will be $250/day or $1,750 weekly. Not too shabby huh. The more emails you process, the more money you’ll earn. Seriously how difficult it could be to process emails?
EPS Income Potential
What You Actually Do?
What you will be doing is not the same as what EPS advertised. You are actually posting pre-written ads, or you could create your own ads, on Craiglist or any other print ads you choose. All EPS job seekers are encouraged to follow this cookie-cutter marketing system to generate income.
So are you really processing emails here? No, you are not, not even remotely. Your job is ads placement. Your income, if any, is generated when someone buys the ‘ job package ‘. This has nothing to do with email processing whatsoever.
Let me break down the above email processing job description into reality:
Your job is to SPAM as many people as possible through social media like Twitter, Facebook, etc with an offer to join the same program you bought into. And when someone clicks on your link and joins, they are actually paying you $25. No company will be paying you for processing emails.
As I said this has nothing to do with email processing other than emailing people with information on how they can duplicate the same spamming as you did.
What You Need To Do For This Job?
Allow me to break this down to its lowest denominator.
First, you need a computer or a tablet. You can still be an email processor without a computer by using any cyber cafe in your local area. Yes, you do need internet access to be online for processing emails. Again any cyber cafe, library or any other place where you can have access to the internet will do.
Second, you must have an email account to process emails from the people who responded to your ads.
Third, you need to have a PayPal Account and a bank account to receive your earnings for online payment. If you prefer your earnings can be to sent to you through cheque at your postal address. You just need to deposit that cheque at your bank and the cheque will get credited into your bank account.
That said, I like to post an income disclaimer from the EPS website so you are aware of landmines you’re stepping into should you ever consider buying the EPS job offer.
” As a member, you get paid $25 or $50 or $100 for every sale you make depending on which level they purchase. That’s a 100% commission. You are making a one-time $25 or $50 or $100 payment to your sponsor for an EPS membership & digital marketing training.
There are NO admin fees. In turn, the people who respond to your ads will pay you directly since this is a direct sales business. Because you will be given immediate access to the EPS members area and will have access to the step-by-step instructions and pre-written ads, we have a very strict NO REFUND POLICY. By purchasing an EPS membership, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
All fees are non- refundable. You agree there are no refunds for any reason and non-use does not constitute a reason for a refund of any kind. As part of our terms and conditions, you agree that you will NOT dispute / charge back the order for ANY reason. If you are not sure if you want to join EPS or if for any reason you are not comfortable due to this policy, we suggest that you wait until you are absolutely sure.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this program and it’s potential. This is not a “get-rich- quick” opportunity, but it is a legitimate way to create an extra income from your home. You’ll be amazed at how with some real effort you can see real results, but it’s up to you to take the necessary action. You will be given step-by-step instructions.
Any earnings or income statements & income examples are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. We are a long-term business, our minimal effort system is designed to change your life for many years, use it correctly and it will.”
1. Relatively inexpensive to become an email processor. You could start at the least expensive $25 package.
2. You are provided with a pre-made website. This is very convenient for new online entrepreneurs who are unfamiliar with creating their own website.
3. You’re supplied with pre-written ads to be placed on Craigslist and other social media.
1. No refunds or trial period to test the program.
2. Very misleading information. EPS is not a job offer to process emails. You don’t get paid processing companies emails as claimed. You earned from recruiting others to buys the same program that you bought.
3. This program has only one product to be marketed which sooner or later, more likely sooner, will wear off its novelty. Sure the few who joined at the start of the program made money on this cookie-cutter program, but those who joined much later will find that the market has dried up due to product novelty decay.
4. This is similar to the cash-gifting system, Cash gifting is simply the “gift” of giving cash to others, and hoping others will return the favor. It is essentially a pyramid scheme in which an estimated 90% of participants end up losing out on all their money. If you’re truly interested in finding the best cash gifting system, here’s my two cents: stay away from cash gifting altogether.
5. EPS income claim is exaggerated and oversimplified. The assumption that you could process a fixed number of emails daily and then extrapolated to monthly income is oversimplifying a complex and unpredictable human behavior. EPS premise that all people will behave in a certain mathematical pattern, namely buying your job package in certain numerical numbers consistently, is totally false. Human action is not predictable at an individual level, though there are certain generalities we could draw at a group level. In short, the expectation to process 3 or 5 emails ( translation, people who will purchase your job package) occurring daily is an unreliable and unreasonable expectation.
6. There are 3 scam reports on Ripoffreport, https://www.ripoffreport.com. You may check on the reports to find out more.
7. EPS requires SPAMMING on social media. People like to buy but don’t like to be sold.
Conclusion & Recommendation.
Stay away from the program that cannot be sustained over the long haul. Don’t touch anything that smacks cash-gifting scheme. Don’t go for the get-rich-quick scheme or pie-in-the-sky promise.
Yes, it’s definitely possible to make money online, millions of people all over the world are making good income being an online entrepreneur by creating a business that solves niche market problems. Search for companies that offer not just one product/service, but millions of products that people really want and need. And that your income is earned on the valuable product/service you offer, rather than recruiting others to market the same program you got into in the first place.
If you are serious of creating online business and creating a sustainable long term income check out the company that I recommend here. It’s free to join and you can test run it without risking a penny and if you like what you found then take it to the next level.
Take action. To build a great business it takes time, effort and dedication.
Which of these wealth building techniques do you prefer?
Someone claiming that a $25 one-time payment can make you $ 37,500-month income is ludicrous. Success comes from taking action success through real work, time and dedication.
Be wary of a get-rich-quick scheme or pie-in-the-sky promise. Actually ran away as far as you can if someone promises you that. Other than winning a mega lottery or blessed with a sizable inheritance, there’s no such thing as ‘ easy-quick wealth ‘
Take action and create your own success by clicking below.
I always welcome and appreciate others opinions, critiques and comments. So if you have any, please insert them below.
Ahearst is an author & creator of Affiliate Wizard, a website design to help online entrepreneurs & affiliate marketers to create a successful affiliate marketing business. Ahearst is currently in college majoring in business administration.